Due to the handmade nature of our products, our current production time is 5-7 business days for most garments and 3-5 business days for linen cloaks from the day of your order.
If you would like your order sooner, we do offer a rush production fee. You would just need to start a chat with us.
- Items are shipped through USPS, with a standard shipping time frame of 3-5 business days depending on your location. If you would like to have Express shipping, please notify us and we will invoice you for the difference.
- There may be carrier delays in your country due to COVID-19. You should check if your country is accepting international shipments at this time; that is your responsibility, not the responsibility of Fell & Fair Shop.
- Normally, First Class International shipments take approximately 10-30 business days to arrive. However, there are worldwide shipping delays due to the pandemic. You could expect delivery to take longer than 30 business days, to some countries.
- Shipments to Canada normally take 1-2 weeks; but again, please be patient during these unusual times.
- You will be responsible for any duties and taxes upon receipt of your package. Please note that there may be customs delays.
- If tracking states that your parcel has been delivered, but you haven't yet received it, please contact your local Customs Agency or Post Office immediately. They will be able to help you.
*WARNING* By selecting International Shipping, you [the buyer] understand and accept the risks associated with international shipping that may include but are not limited to: delayed shipping, failed delivery, lost items, packages frozen in customs, etc. Once your order leaves the Fell & Fair Warehouse, your order is final and Fell & Fair cannot be held responsible for the delayed or unsuccessful delivery of your shipment and any associated costs with the product or shipping involved in your [the buyer’s] order.